Epic understands the importance of having a firm understanding of the environmental and hazardous buildings materials risks associated with the buying, selling and leasing of any site within the time frames of a contract. We work closely with the client to keep them informed of any identified risks during the assessment period and deliver the answers to assist with the decision-making process.
To assist our clients, Epic offers the following services:
- Limited Environmental and Hazardous Materials Assessments (Desktop);
- Preliminary Site Investigations (PSI);
- Environmental Site Assessments (ESA);
- Hazardous Building Materials Assessments;
- Make Good Assessments; and
- Environmental Condition Reports (Start/ End of lease).
Epic works closely with our clients to ensure that environmental and hazardous materials existing on site can be managed, removed or remediated in a cost effective and practical solution.