Epic offers a complete suite of skills to assist with development, decision-making and cost-effective solutions for clients in the property sector.
The Australian property market is constantly subject to changes in regulatory requirements for risks associated with environmental and hazardous building materials which may be present at a property. Epic has the technical expertise and resources to ensure our clients receive timely professional advice to ensure decisions can be made in the most cost-effective way for acquisition and divestment of any property and any ongoing environmental monitoring requirements.
Property Transactions and Divestment
Epic understands the importance of having a firm understanding of the environmental and hazardous buildings materials risks associated with the buying, selling and leasing of any site within the time frames of a contract. We work closely with the client to keep them informed of any identified risks during the assessment period and deliver the answers to assist with the decision-making process.
To assist our clients, Epic offers the following services:
- Limited Environmental and Hazardous Materials Assessments (Desktop);
- Preliminary Site Investigations (PSI);
- Environmental Site Assessments (ESA);
- Hazardous Building Materials Assessments;
- Make Good Assessments; and
- Environmental Condition Reports (Start/ End of lease).
Development Sites and existing properties
Epic works closely with our clients to ensure that environmental and hazardous materials existing on site can be managed, removed or remediated in a cost effective and practical solution.
Services that Epic can provide include:
- Detailed Site Investigations (DSI): Intrusive soil/ groundwater/ vapour investigations;
- Remediation Works – soil and groundwater;
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) – removal and validation;
- Environmental Management Plans (EMP);
- Remedial Action Plans (RAP);
- Hazardous Building Material Audits & Registers; and
- Hazardous Building Material and Management Plans.
Epic recognise that the development of a property can be a costly exercise and believes that problem solving and collaboration during the planning and construction stage of the projects vital to ensure that the client receives the most financially effective result. The services Epic can provide include:
- Remediation strategies;
- Environmental Compliance Monitoring;
- Acid Sulfate Assessments;
- Erosion and Sediment Control; and
- Waste Management strategies.