This is an optional courses, following the full one day NORM training session.
Half day training course (4 hours, includes morning tea) for $300 person, covers:
- Gain an understanding of handheld radiation instruments and their application
- Limitations of these instruments
- Take measurements on real NORM sources with a range of instruments including:
- Gamma dose rate meters
- Gamma spectrometer instruments
- Contamination meters
- Gain an understanding of personal dosimetry devices, monitors for radon, dust and radioanalytical instruments.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions that are important to you!
Presenter : Dr Ross Kleinschmidt
Next course date: