WE ARE EPIC
Epic Environmental is a leading environmental consultancy that leverages team culture and expertise to deliver innovative outcomes for our clients and the environment. We define ourselves by providing exceptional technical solutions while supporting our staff to challenge themselves and accelerate their careers.
We offer an exciting opportunity to develop and fast-track your career by working in an environment where you are encouraged to challenge yourself to think outside the box. If you are a project-level Environmental Scientist / Engineer we’d like to hear from you!
Our fast-growing Brisbane office is looking for a project-level Environmental Scientist / Engineer in Contaminated land.
Under the direction of our Team Leaders, Principal staff and QLD accredited Contaminated Land Auditors, you will be responsible for the delivery of contaminated land management, and remediation projects as well as working directly supporting CLM Audit projects. Core tasks will include proposal writing, audit review, field investigation and data gathering with an emphasis on data interpretation and analysis, research literature & regulatory requirements, project management and writing internal and client correspondence and reports.
To be considered for this position, you will need to possess some of the following:
- Tertiary qualifications from a recognised institution in environmental science, hydrogeology, geology or environmental engineering or similar relevant degree
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in an environmental consulting role with at least 1 year operating in Australia
- Working knowledge of relevant QLD Environmental legislation and relevant contaminated land guidelines demonstrated understanding of the national technical framework such as NEPM (Assessment of Site Contamination)
- Exposure to proposal writing and developing innovative approaches to solving client problems
- Understanding & experience in working within the QLD Contaminated Land Auditor Framework
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated team player and able to self-motivate and take ownership of and be accountable for delivery of contaminated land tasks and projects
- Interest to undertake business development and grow opportunities for Epic
- Challenge – We ask ourselves ‘is there a better way’
- Team Spirit – We work together as a team
- Down to Earth – We are privileged to do what we do
- Be the Best – We strive to be the best
- Personalised Service – We create value for our clients
- Work on challenging and rewarding projects across Australia that contribute to better environmental outcomes
- Feel trusted and empowered to take ownership of your projects and provide innovative solutions
- Work in a team with highly skilled, certified, and respected professional consultants
- Strong commitment to professional development including a structured buddy & mentoring system, support for further studies, attaining certification, professional memberships & working with industry leaders
- Opportunities to shape not only your career but the direction of the company by involvement in designing and implementing the business Strategic Plan
- Enjoying coming to work and working in a friendly and welcoming office environment & as part of a collaborative team culture that values flexibility and fun
- Regular social events and activities for team building
- Birthday day off!
Don’t believe us – check it out for yourself: https://au.linkedin.com/company/epic-environmental-pty-ltd
If you think you are Epic material:
- Submit your CV and cover letter no later than 13 May 2022 addressing the Epic Essentials to [email protected] (stating “Project Environmental Scientist/ Engineer – Brisbane” in the subject line). Candidates will be contacted within 1-2 weeks after the closing date.
An attractive salary in line with level and experience can be negotiated.
If you have any questions call 1800 779 363 and ask for Charles Kosecki for a confidential discussion.