WE ARE EPIC
Epic Environmental is a leading environmental consultancy that leverages team culture and expertise to deliver innovative outcomes for our clients and the environment. We define ourselves by providing exceptional technical solutions while supporting our staff to challenge themselves and accelerate their careers.
Epic is a well-respected, client-focused services firm working across the mining and resources, energy and renewables, industrial, construction, infrastructure and property markets. We offer industry leading environmental solutions to national and selected international markets. Epic’s range of services include environmental planning and statutory approvals, environmental management and compliance, contaminated site assessment including remediation and management of contaminated soil, groundwater and sediment, property due diligence reporting, landfill design and monitoring, for the private sector as well as all levels of government.
We are offering an exciting opportunity as an IT Administrator where you are encouraged to challenge yourself to think outside the box. If you have 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT support in a similar industry, we’d like to hear from you!
- Challenge – We ask ourselves ‘is there a better way’
- Team Spirit – We work together as a team
- Down to Earth – We are privileged to do what we do
- Be the Best – We strive to be the best
- Personalised Service – We create value for our clients
THE EPIC Material
- Someone professional but does not take themselves too seriously,
- Someone that works autonomously but knows when to ask for help,
- Someone that knows how to be a leader but is also good at taking direction,
- Someone that likes to work hard but is never too busy to lend a hand to others and knows how to have fun!
- Feel trusted and empowered to take ownership of your role and provide innovative solutions,
- Opportunity to innovate and form collaborative partnerships with clients,
- Work in a team with highly skilled, certified and respected Professional consultants,
- Enjoying coming to work and working in a friendly and welcoming office environment & as part of a collaborative team culture that values flexibility and fun, and
- Regular social events and activities for team building (ping pong, baking, trivia – if it’s fun its Epic)
- Birthday day off!
Don’t believe us – check it out for yourself: https://au.linkedin.com/company/epic-environmental-pty-ltd
THE BORING BITS
Based in our brand-new Brisbane CBD office, you will be working under the direction of the Administration Manager. Your tasks will include:
- Monitoring and managing IT support requests – phone and face to face, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Test, install and maintain computers, peripherals, videoconferencing, office equipment, software, and security systems as required including new employee set ups
- Maintain NAS, VPN server and other hardware
- Document all IT processes and provide training
- Providing continuous improvement to ensure that Epic is using the most efficient and up to date software and systems to support our growing business
- Providing added value by offering IT solutions, power apps and innovative ideas
To be considered for this position, you will need to possess the following:
- Prior experience providing2nd level IT support in a Microsoft environment – (Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or similar qualifications preferred
- Proficient in the management of Microsoft cloud stack including Azure, Intune and o365
- Experience in use and development in MS Power Apps is an advantage
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Great communication skills, with a can-do positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Be reliable and punctual
If you think you are Epic material:
Submit your CV and cover letter no later than 30 September 2021 addressing the boring bits to [email protected] (stating “IT support” in the subject line). Suitable candidates will be contacted within 1-2 weeks after the closing date.
The first interview focuses on the boring bits (your ability to meet the role requirements)
The second interview is held in an informal setting.
A salary in line with level and experience can be negotiated. If you have any questions call 1800 779 363 for a confidential discussion.
Whilst Epic do from time-to-time work with recruitment specialists, we ask not to be contacted by recruitment agencies on this occasion, applicants must apply directly through our enquiries email address to be considered.