To support a proposed property transaction, Epic was engaged on behalf of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) to conduct a Due Diligence Environmental Site Assessment at a remote location on Fraser Island. Through this assessment, Epic was able to:
- Determine the nature and extent of any contamination resulting from past and present land use and identify the resulting risks to human health;
- Provide cost effective and practical options for the remediation of the site;
- Provide the client with a financial risk rating, to facilitate the proposed property transaction; and
- Establish environmental safeguards to ensure investigative works were carried out in an environmentally acceptable manner.
Fraser Island, Queensland
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group
- Due Diligence Environmental Site Assessment at a remote location